Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Polish Addict - Confetti Burst.

Hi guys!

Today I'll be reviewing this beautiful Polish Addict polish I purchased recently.

Polish Addict is one of my favorite indie sellers, I totally love the polishes she makes, the girl is a freaking genius! You can purchase her stuff here and she also has a discounted shop that you can find here.


This polish goes by the name of Confetti Burst and it definitely lives up to its name.
Confetti Burst is part of the Crelly Collection and it is a white crelly base packed with tons of different glitters that we will talk about later on.


The formula of this polish is great and there is honestly so much glitter in there that you don't need to dab this polish on at all.



As you can see there is many kinds of glitter in this polish. I'm not really a fan of bar glitter but this polish made it love it We have all sizes of hexagonal glitters along with some square glitter and bar glitter.
I definitely love the huge purple and blue glitters the most.
I'm so glad this polish is part of my collection now! love it.

I also got one of her cuticle oils for free with a discount code. It was the Pink Sugar cuticle oil and it smells delicious, I've been using it for two days and my cuticles have been hydrated. So far it is pretty good.

Hope you guys liked it and definitely check out Laura's site, she has tons of polishes to choose from.

Love you all♥♥

As always thanks for reading!





2 comments: